2.23.2015

Books: The Bells of London as illustrated by Ashley Wolff

I found this book in our local library and picked it up for my daughter only to have the librarian say it shouldn't have been on the shelf, it had been marked for removal. But she was kind enough to let me borrow it before they do whatever they're going to do with it, so I decided to photograph and "keep" it. (Note: these are just some of my favorites, not the entire book.)

As a child, I had a computer with a program that was designed to help me learn to play music, and one song was "Oranges and Lemons."

Anyway, I find these illustrations enchanting.

My apologies for the photos being imperfect; the book would not lay flat.


















2 comments:

debi o'neille said...

Cute book. I didn't know it was ok (copyright infringement to)photo someone else's book and put it in the public, even via blog. Hmmm. Maybe I can do that with some of my faves. Did you have to ask the publisher's permission?

M said...

It did cross my mind, but this blog is not for profit, and if they were to ask me to remove the photos, I would.