8.12.2016

Writer's Digest 2016

So right now I'm at the Writer's Digest Conference in NYC. Also, Kwame Alexander just told me he loves my hair, so I'm pretty happy (for someone who forgot to pack her hairbrush, which is why I'm about to run out to the drug store and buy one). I'll be posting about the various sessions I attend on PepperWords. Not right away, but as I'm able, and certainly once I'm back from the trip. There's a lot to take in! I promise to share! Just keep checking back here for links.

Post #1 - Intro/How to be Your Own Best Publicist (short answer: hire one)
Post #2 - The Hot Sheet Live
Post #3 - Take Your Book Publicity to the Next Level
Post #4 - Maximizing Your Business as an Author on Amazon
Post #5 - Keynote by Kwame Alexander: Saying Yes to the Writerly Life
Post #6 - Three Ways to Build a Successful Author Platform
Post #7 - Four Things Jane K. Cleland Wishes She'd Known at the Start of Her Writing Career
Post #8 - Effective Marketing Strategies for Authors
Post #9 - 10 Essential Writing Lessons from 10 Years of Bestsellers
Post #10 - The Seven (or So) Habits of Highly Effective Social Media Stars
Post #11 - Three Common Plotting Mistakes that Keep Writers Unpublished and at the Bottom of the Slush Pile
Post #12 - Creating Book Buzz on a Shoestring Budget
Post #13 - How to Build an Audience and a Business With Your Writing

No comments: