8.08.2018

The Dream Cages (Intro)

Okay, so I have a Tumblr that I pretty much never use. Except recently I started a kind of fanfic on it, written in very short bursts. And it didn't have a title, so it's sort of all over the place and hard to follow. Which meant I needed to a. give it a cohesive title, and b. put it somewhere people could actually read it.

So here we are. It was a tossup between this site and my actual author site, but I decided on this one. For no particular reason except that I haven't been posting here much so this will give me something to post. Here. More. I guess?

This is a Raven Cycle fanfic that focuses on Ronan and Adam. It's set after the books. Look for "The Dream Cages" in post titles in order to find all the pieces (they'll be numbered). I'll be bringing over what's been posted on Tumblr so far and then we'll go from there.

No comments: