8.19.2015

Random

I don't know what's going on in France, but they've been slamming this site hard the past few days. Hello, over there!

I wish I had interesting things to say, but I'm deep in the throes of a current project, and another in the wings, and I haven't been watching much television or reading a whole lot. Well, I'm trying to catch up with Proof. I do like that show. It's not powerful or anything, but it's entertaining enough that I keep watching. Whereas, brilliant as Mr. Robot is, somehow I'm less compelled. What makes the difference, I wonder? It might have to do with effort. Proof doesn't really require any, and right now I don't have the time to put a lot of effort into my TV viewing. And the Mr. Robot schtick is starting to wear a bit thin for me. ::shrug::

As for books, well, I wrote about those not too long ago. Reading Chrestomanci to my son each evening, and I've started Connie Willis' To Say Nothing of the Dog, which I'm enjoying, though I only get to read it in the bath.

Meanwhile, I'm slamming away at my WIP and have already lined up another project with an indie director, so . . . Busy, busy! But I'm a much better, nicer person when I'm writing, so it's best for everyone that I keep going.

No comments: