10.25.2016

Off Topic

I'm going to ask you for a favor. I have a soft spot for children and animals, and while I know I can't help them all, I do my best, especially when things hit close to home. In this case, it's a screenwriting friend who is in danger of losing her home-based cat sanctuary due to some new laws in her town. There are no other shelters in the area for these cats, and they are on the brink of being booted just in time for winter. Every little bit helps, and if you don't want to give something for nothing you can buy this t-shirt. It comes in three colors and has a simple lotus design. (I'm fond of lotuses; they make me feel at peace.) I designed the shirt via Bonfire, and sure it took no special artistry, but hell, send me your shirt and I'll sign it and send it back to you at my own cost. Just help if you can! Proceeds go to help these kitties, or you can click on the link at the bottom of the t-shirt page and donate directly. PLEASE help the kitties!

No comments: