11.19.2013

Apologies. Blogger Sucks Again.

Evidently Blogger is having issues with the way text wraps and breaks. They are ostensibly "working to resolve the issue." Until then, there is not much I can do except wonder what they did in the first place that would cause such a problem.

If they don't fix it soon (because I've had Blogger issues go on for, oh, 18 months), I will try a new template. It won't be as "dynamic," but perhaps less problematic.

ETA: I gave up. So while this template may not be as cool as the old one, at least it is functional.

2 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Sorry about your blogger problems. I actually like this new template. How did you like the second episode of ALMOST HUMAN? I think it will be a good show. Hang in there. :-)

M said...

Hey, Roland! Thanks for trying to cheer me up. My thoughts on Almost Human ep 2 ("Skin") are here. In short, it has its moments . . . And I want more of those moments.