10.06.2014

Television: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., "Heavy Is the Head"

I'm rapidly starting not to care, which is a bad sign for this show.

The only thing I'm finding remotely compelling is Fitz.

Well, and the appearance of Kyle MacLachlan, who apparently is Skye's father?

The rest of it? ::shrug:

I can't even really tell you what happened on this episode because my attention kept wandering. Uh . . . They got the cloaking thing to work . . . And that one mercenary guy whose name I should probably know did some stuff (he's the Skye of this season, the one we're not supposed to be sure we can trust, and I do at least like him but wish he wasn't so much like so many other characters we've seen before) . . . Fitz and some other guy started working together, and it seems like this is a good thing for Fitz; he needs a "translator" and this guy (whose name I should also know, I'm sure) seems to be right for the job . . . And Coulson was snarky to Talbot. Again. . . . And Raina something something Kyle MacLachlan.

That about sums it up, I think?

No comments: